Attorney at Law, licensed to practice before the State Courts in Missouri and Illinois, the Federal District Courts for the Eastern District of Missouri and the Southern and Central Districts of Illinois, and the United States Supreme Court. Certified Mediator in State Courts of Missouri and United States Courts.
McGlynn & Luther P.C.
Involved with automotive and motor vehicle product liability litigation for DaimlerChrysler Corporation, Ford Motor Company, Suzuki, Mazda, and NUMI.
Active in personal injury litigation for over 30 years, including significant reported cases of product liability.
Has handled medical malpractice matters for both plaintiffs and defendants, including Bristol Myers Company.
Representative clients include DaimlerChrysler Corporation, Bostrom Seating, Inc.; Parker-Hannifin Corporation; Tyrone Irish Crystal; and Northland Insurance Company.
Circuit Attorneys’ Office
Assistant Circuit Attorney, St. Louis – Prosecuted felonies; co-authored new Criminal Jury Instructions; taught in Police Academy.
St. Louis University School of Law
Juris Doctorate, 1958
University of Notre Dame
B.A.in Economics, 1955
Served in U.S. Army twice, in Legal Affairs; involved in many court martial trials.
- Founded Ladue Council #4751 of the Knights of Columbus; held statewide office. Member of Degree Team for many years.
- Founded the Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade in St. Louis in 1970. Serves as Chairman of the Board of Directors of the St. Patrick’s Day Parade Committee
- Was President of Notre Dame Club of St. Louis; National President of Notre Dame Alumni Association; Served on University of Notre Dame Board of Trustees.
- Past National Legal Counsel for Ancient Order of Hibernians.
- Former Trustee for University of Galway Education Fund in United States.
- Received Papal recognition as Knight of the Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre in 1988.
- Served on the Board of Governors of the Missouri Athletic Club.
- Served on the Board of Directors of St. Patrick Center, a non-profit homelessness agency with a $5 million annual operating budget; Currently on the Board of Trustees
- National Legal Counsel for Tyrone Irish Crystal Company, County Tyrone, Northern Ireland.
- Honorary Consul for Republic of Ireland.
- Board of Advisors for St. Louis University School of Law.
- Board of Trustees Fontbonne University, Chairman of Development Committee; member of Executive Committee.